For those folk who may, at some point, find themselves needing to get me a gift of some sort, here’s a list – with links! – to make things easy ;).
- Anya Hindmarch Crisp Packet clutch. I am not a handbag kind of girl. I mean, my favourite ‘handbags’ are my Tumi small messenger bags which I use ALL the time, but I really really really want this bag!
- Burberry double cotton twill trench coat in a bluish tone. If you’ve got MYR8k to spend on me, I wouldn’t mind this little beauty. I’ve always loved trench coats and will only ever need one, so this is a good investment. Plus, the regular trench coats are way too long for a shorty like me, so this shorter one is perfect!
- Bread maker. I don’t really have a specific one I want, but something that will do the kneading and baking and looks good on my kitchen countertop would be the best option.
- Chocolate bar silicon mould. Because wouldn’t it be cool to make my own clean chocolate?
Donut pan. Because ubby says so.The bf got me a couple of pans from San Franscisco! Dyson fan. Or really, any cool looking floor fan will do.Birthday gift from the bf. He technically got me a desk fan, but that’ll do.
- Foldio. Cos it’s useful and cool!
- Hektar floor lamp. From Ikea. Seriously. It’s oversized and oh so cool!
- Hollywood tripod floor lamp. Or something similar to it.
- Iznik rug in turquoise.
Juicepresso or equally decent slow juicer.Mum got a new one, so she gave me hers. I do need an Aussie plug adaptor though.
- Handmade soap. I buy these for myself all the time, but if you’re stumped, these make great gifts too. I have dry skin, so something with goats milk, chocolate, honey and/or oatmeal in the ingredients should work fine.
- Knotty poof by Kumeko. In deep turquoise, obviously.
- LED light globes. Old school filament style lightbulbs at 1/4 the energy of regular vintage style filament bulbs. What’s not to love???
- Liberty London print shirts or fabrics. I wear a UK12.
- Moleskine Audio Cassette Notebook because it’s cool, even though I have way too many notebooks.
- Polar heart rate monitor cos mine is totally konked out. I’m hoping a change of batteries is enough, but in the event that it isn’t, this particular model is pretty cool.
Plumen Light Bulbs. Because they are beyond cool.I’m switching over to LED bulbs instead!
- Renova toilet paper. I kid you not.
ScanNCut. How cool is this???I was gifted a Silhouette Cameo and it’s super wicked! Sigg classic bottle. Blue is best as usual. My current one is dented and needs replacing!Done! Staedtler Karat Aquarell 125 in a full set of 60. The most luscious watercolour pencils I’ve tried. I’m willing to give up using Derwent’s 72 colours for this!Got it!
- Toms shoes. Yeah, I know I have four pairs already, but they’re comfy and also have a good cause! I prefer the cordones or classics in dark and neutral colours (blues, browns and blacks). US6/EUR36.
- Underwater iPhone 5s case. Because I need one.
USB thumb drive. I actually do need another one.
- Vintage typewriter. Preferably in turquoise and in working condition. Linked one from Etsy, but others are welcome!
- Wacom Bamboo tablet. I’ve been using the bf’s. This has been on my wishlist for quite some time but no one seems to want to get it for me!
- Winsor & Newton Cottman water colour set. Half pans in 45 colours.
- Items are listed in alphabetical order as opposed to ‘want’ order.
- This list is by no means definite or final. I may change it, add to it, remove things from it, etc, as time goes by.
- Unless you fall within that very specific family/friend bracket, you’re not obligated to get me a gift for any reason whatsoever!
- Of course, items not listed above are welcome too.