You know how we all have that bucket list of things we absolutely must do? Well I figured I might as well start a proper one so I can keep track of all the things I need to achieve, and of the ones I have!
- Travel to all the Malaysian states – Perlis and Kelantan to go!
- See the northern lights.
- Visit all the continents.
- Create my dream home.
- See an orangutan.
- Visit Santorini.
- Have a white Christmas with my family.
- Sort my stamp collection satisfactorily.
- Do the Milford Trek.
- Attend an Olympic event.
- Attend a Winter Olympic and Paralympic event.
- Create the first tropical rainforest living collection under TRCRC.
- Stand on a desert.
- Visit the great pyramids of Giza.
- Watch a Cirque du Soleil performance.
- Stay in an icehotel.
- Climb Mt Kinabalu.
- See a rafflesia with my own eyes.
- New York City!
- Visit Siem Reap, especially Ta Prohm.
- See Green Day live.
- See Bruno Mars live.
- See Russell Peters live.
Twice.Make that three times.
- Attend the Paralympics.
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Learn how to make proper poached eggs.
- Blog regularly for a year.
- Visit Japan.
- Perform Umrah.
I bet there are a few more things on my bucket list swimming around in my brain somewhere, so I’ll keep adding it on as and when I remember them. I’m a pretty big dreamer, so my to-do list is bound to get pretty big. You have been forewarned.